54th Street Happy Hour Times & Menu 2022
54 The Street Happy Hour serves classic American cuisine at low prices and discounted beverages. You can enjoy their draft beer and wines, martinis, the most popular island cocktails, and margaritas, in a vivacious atmosphere.
54 th Street serves great traditional American food in a retro setting. The menu is packed with delicious classic dishes that are the best following a great American grilling.
54 Street offers a great assortment of draft beers at a low-cost wine, martinis, and wines the most popular island cocktails and margaritas during happy hours. It’s a nice deal, making eating out less expensive for families.
Have a look at the list below of 54 the Street’s offerings during happy hours.
About 54th Street
54 th Street is a unique combination of a bar and grill restaurant which offers exquisitely grilled meats and an ice-cold drink. Thomas E. Norsworthy opened the restaurant to create an eating experience that is centered around an energetic bar, without compromising on delicious, scratch-made food.
54 the Street’s menu is packed with traditional dishes that taste great after an excellent American grilling.
The company has establishments in Dallas/Fort Worth San Antonio, St. Louis in addition to Kansas City. Many locations have temperature-controlled patio seating for the best in relaxation and an expanded alcohol selection for top-notch libations.
54th Street Happy Hour Times 2022
The general 54th Street Happy Hour Times in 2022 are as mentioned below –
|Day||54th Street Happy Hour|
|Monday||3 PM – 6 PM & 9 PM – 11:30 PM|
|Tuesday||3 PM – 6 PM & 9 PM – 11:30 PM|
|Wednesday||3 PM – 6 PM & 9 PM – 11:30 PM|
|Thursday||3 PM – 6 PM & 9 PM – 11:30 PM|
|Friday||3 PM – 6 PM & 9 PM – 11:30 PM|
|Saturday||9 PM – 11:30 PM|
|Sunday||9 PM – 11:30 PM|
54th Street Happy Hour Menu
54 the Street Happy Hour serves classic American meals at low costs and discounted beverages. You can enjoy full-sized appetizers at the cost of $5.49 with a minimum drink purchase of $2 for each appetizer.
For $5.49 You can get:
- Boneless Buffalo Wings – hot or regular wings served with a choice of dip.
- Baja Biggie Basket – eight Baja bites (marinated chicken and cheese wrapped in a corn tortilla) served with tortilla chips, Gringo Dip, and salsa.
- Buffalo Chicken Wings – hot or regular wings served with a choice of dip.
- Buffalo Chicken Quesadilla – chicken breast tossed with Monterey Jack cheese, pico de gallo, blue cheese grilled inside tortillas. Served with cheese dip.
- Chicken Quesadilla – marinated chicken breast, Pepper Jack cheese & pico de gallo grilled between tortillas, served with sour cream and salsa.
- Chicago Spinach & Artichoke Dip – Baked Chicago style with Parmesan cheese, spinach, artichoke hearts blended in a rich creamy sauce. Served with tortilla chips, salsa, and sour cream.
- Combo Biggie Basket–Tequila wrappers and Baja Bites (marinated chicken and cheese wrapped in a corn tortilla) served with tortilla chips, Gringo Dip, and salsa.
- Fresh Jumbo Chips & Salsa
- Fry Me Some Cheese – breaded white cheddar bits & breaded mozzarella sticks served with a marinara sauce.
- Fried Pickles – Lightly breaded pickles served with dip.
- Fry Me to the Moon – waffle fries topped with cheddar, bacon & scallions served with Gringo Dip or chipotle ranch dip.
- Red Canyon Waffle Fries & Gringo Dip
- Gringo Dip & Chips – 54th Street famous recipe, served with salsa and tortilla chips.
- Shrooms – mushrooms caps filled with herb and garlic cream cheese, battered and fried.
- Super Nachos – choose one or any combo of chicken, seasoned ground beef, refried beans. Tortilla chips served with cheddar cheese, homemade sauce, shredded lettuce, jalapenos, sour cream, pico de Gallo, and salsa.
- SkyScraper Rings – breaded onion rings served with honey mustard and chipotle ranch dip.
- Veggie Quesadilla – crumbled black bean, grain & vegetable burger, Pepper Jack cheese, and pico de gallo grilled between tortillas. Served with sour cream and salsa.
- Tequila Wrappers – smoked chicken, pico de gallo, black beans, corn & Pepper Jack cheese wrapped in a crispy tortilla. Served with avocado-ranch dip.
- Zeppelin Pretzels–pretzels served with cheese sauce.
Happy Hour Drinks:
- Draft $4.25
- Long Island Tea $4.99
- 54 Margarita $4.75
- House Cocktails $3.35
- Sangria $4.99
54 The 54th Street Happy Hour has an array of activities for all.
Enjoy their selection of draft beer, wines martinis, and your most loved island cocktails, as well as margaritas with a discount price at their Happy Hour.
We hope that the information we provide regarding the 54th Street Happy Hour is useful to be helpful to you!