P.F. Chang’s Happy Hour Times & Menu 2022
Half-priced appetizers and deals on drinks are what you will find when you go to P.F. Chang’s happy hour. For half the price, you can enjoy a nice selection of cocktails and an even tastier selection of Happy Hour foods.
P.F. Chang’s Restaurant is an American restaurant. P.F. Chang’s is known for its famous lettuce wraps and Singapore Street Noodles. Chang’s will keep you coming back for more.
You can enjoy their delicious menu and a selection of cocktails from Monday through Friday at happy hour. All this while enjoying a contemporary decor setting. This is a great way end to your day.
Enjoy a drink with friends while enjoying a wide range of delicious food at low prices.
P.F. Chang’s is a definite must.
About P. F. Chang’s
P.F. Chang’s Restaurant is a privately-owned restaurant chain in the United States that focuses on Asian casual dining. There are 204 locations in the United States, with headquarters in Arizona.
It was established in 1993 by Philip Chiang and Paul Fleming in Scottsdale, Arizona.
It serves American Chinese cuisine, wine, and speciality drinks, as well as Asian beers, sake, cappuccino, and espresso.
P.F. Chang’s Happy Hour Times 2022
Continue reading to find out their happy hour specials and select appetizers.
The general P.F. Chang’s Happy Hour Time in 2022 is as mentioned below –
|Day||P.F. Chang’s Happy Hour|
|Monday||3 pm – 6 pm|
|Tuesday||3 pm – 6 pm|
|Wednesday||3 pm – 6 pm|
|Thursday||3 pm – 6 pm|
|Friday||3 pm – 6 pm|
|Saturday||does not offer|
|Sunday||does not offer|
P.F. Chang’s Happy Hour Menu Prices
P.F. Chang’s Happy Hour menu is mouthwatering just by thinking about all the delicious goodness.
These are the drinks and foods that you can get at P.F. Chang’s happy hour prices
Happy Hour Drinks
- $6 Asian Pear Mojito
- $6 Spiked Lemon Tea
- $6 Red Sangria
- $6 Moscow Mule
- $6 Organic Agave Margarita
- $6 Chardonnay, Columbia Crest
- $6 Pinot Grigio, Esperto
- $6 Garnacha Blend, Los Dos
- $6 Cabernet Blend, Colby Red
- $6 Ask for day’s flavor
- $4 Any craft bottle or tap (Ask for local selection)
- $6 GekkeikanBeer
Happy Hour Food
- $6 Chang’s Chicken Lettuce Wraps: a secret Chiang family recipe and signature dish.
- $6 Chicken Satay: Flame-grilled chicken skewers, Thai slaw, peanut sauce
- $6 Chang’s Vegetarian Lettuce Wraps: A secret Chiang family recipe and signature dish.
- $6 Jicama Street Tacos – Kung Pao Chicken: signature jicama shell, tender chicken, Fresno peppers, crushed peanuts, cool cucumbers (3 per order)
- $6 Spicy Tuna Roll: Ahi, cucumber, spicy sriracha
- $6 California Roll: Kani, kama, cucumber, avocado
- $5 Handmade Pork Dumplings: Served pan-fried or steamed, and drizzled with a light chili sauce (4 per order)
- $5 Hand-folded crab wontons: crispy wontons filled with crab, bell peppers, and green onions, served with spicy plum sauce ( 4 per order)
- $5 Handmade Shrimp Dumplings: Served pan-fried or steamed, drizzled with a light chili sauce (4 per order)
- $5 House-made pork egg rolls: hand-rolled with marinated pork and julienned veggies (2 per order)
PF Chang’s for Two Four-course prix fixe menu $42.95 (Advise server if ordering)
Soup (choose 2)
- Cup of Hot and Sour Soup
- Cup of Egg Drop Soup
Small Plates and Dim Sum (Choose one)
- Chang’s Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Chang’s Vegetarian Lettuce Wraps
- Dynamite Shrimp
- Crispy Green Beans
- Handmade Dumplings (4)
- Hand-Folded Crab Wontons (4)
- Vegetable Spring Rolls (2)
- House-Made Egg Rolls (2)
Entrees (Choose two)
- Chang’s Spicy Chicken
- Kung Pao
- Sesame Chicken
- Orange Peel
- Sweet & Sour
- Pepper Steak
- Pepper Steak
- Beef with Broccoli
- Mongolian Beef
- Ginger Chicken With Broccoli
- Crispy honey
- Singapore Street Noodles
- Garlic Noodles
- Fried Rice
- Pad Thai
- Lo Mein
- Banana Spring Rolls (small)
All dine-in only
P.F. Chang’s Happy Hour menu has mouth-watering just thinking about all of its yummy goodness.
Get your coupon and scan to redeem your deal on P. F. Chang’s happy hour.
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this post, please let us know by commenting below.
P. F. Chang’s Happy Hour FAQ
Q1. How much is PF Changs 2?
Chang’s China Bistro has introduced a prix-fixe four-course meal called Chang’s For Two, priced at $39.95. Available at either lunch or dinner, the meal for two offers a variety of choices for each course: Cup of soup (choose two): Hot-and-sour soup, egg-drop soup.
Q2. Does PF Chang’s do free birthday dessert?
You will also receive a complimentary appetizer or dessert of your choice to enjoy any time during your birthday month.
Q3. Does PF Chang’s have a family meal?
PF Chang’s new Family Meal To-Go feeds 4 for only $49.95. Meals come with lettuce wraps, a choice of soup for sharing, a choice of noodles or rice, and a choice of two main entrées meant to be enjoyed family-style.