Seasons 52 Happy Hour Times & Menu 2022
Are you searching for something sweet and affordable? Then what for you are waiting for guys? Just board on to your nearest Seasons 52 for Happy Hour.
The Seasons 52 is the best location to enjoy tasty food items at an affordable price and to have amusement.
Seasons 52 Happy Hour has a decent range of drinks, as well as an extensive menu of food items on the Happy Hour menu as well as its regular menu.
Get your hands on these delicious appetizers for less and special drink deals on weekdays!
Seasons 52’s Happy hour menu provides a huge selection of food items accessible throughout the week.
Read this guide to find out about Seasons 52 Happy Hour Times in 2022.
Let’s check out these great deals.
About Seasons 52
Seasons 52 is a chain of US-based fine dining restaurants that are owned and operated by Darden Restaurants, Inc.
In 2003 the chain has been acknowledged for its chic ambiance with fresh and natural ingredients, and the seasonal menus.
A well-known restaurant with a wide range of wines The restaurant Seasons 52 is also a great place to enjoy flatbreads and appetizers, salads, and sandwiches on the menu, along with seafood, meat, poultry, and delicious desserts
There are 41 Seasons 52 locations in the United States.
Seasons 52 Happy Hour Times 2022
The general Seasons 52 Happy Hour Time in 2022 is as mentioned below –
|Day||Seasons 52 Happy Hour|
|Monday||4 pm to 6:30 pm|
|Tuesday||4 pm to 6:30 pm|
|Wednesday||4 pm to 6:30 pm|
|Thursday||4 pm to 6:30 pm|
|Friday||4 pm to 6:30 pm|
Seasons 52 Happy Hour Menu
Seasons 52 Happy Hour Menu has a decent selection of drinks and an extensive selection of food.
Check what you can enjoy –
$5 Small Plates
- Wood-grilled meatballs: Tender meatballs served with roasted tomatoes and parmesan
- Blistered Shishito Peppers: Peppers served with roasted corn, goat-feta cheese, lemon aioli, and sumac.
- Duck Wing Lollipops: Duck wings served with Korean Gochujang red chili glaze, topped with sesame seeds
- Caramelized Grilled Sea Scallops: grilled scallops served with lemon most and microgreens.
- Shrimp Scampi Skillet: skillet shrimp served with roasted plum tomatoes, garlic butter, and bruschetta.
- Grilled Chicken Yakitori Skewers: Grilled chicken skewers with caramelized pineapple, scallions, and toasted sesame.
- Seared Ahi Tuna: Ahi Tuna served with mango vinaigrette and micro wasabi.
- Kona-Crusted Lollipop Lamb Chops: lamb chops served with balsamic vinegar that’s been aged 15 years.
$8 Specialty Cocktails
- Cucumber Basil Smash: Prairie Organic Cucumber Vodka, White Cranberry Juice, Cucumber, Basil, Lime
- Grapefruit Negroni: Prairie Organic Gin, House-made Ruby Red Grapefruit Shrub, Campari
- Hawaiian Pineapple Cosmopolitan: Pineapple Vodka & Patrón Citrónge
- Prairie Mule: Prairie Organic Vodka, Ginger Beer, Fresh Lime
$6 Select Wines
- Santa Julia Pinot Grigio
- Indaba Chardonnay
- Jam Jar Sweet White Blend
- Aveleda Vinho Verde
- Mirassou Pinot Noir
- Juntos Merlot
- Wrongo Dongo Monastrell
- Concha y Toro Xplorador Cabernet
- HOUSE SPIRITS BLENDED WITH FRESH JUICES OR A MIXER
- Stella Artois
- Michelob Ultra
- Sierra Nevada
Seasons 52 Happy Hour has a decent selection of drinks and an extensive selection of food.
Seasons 52 is the right place to enjoy its delicious items at affordable prices and have fun.
Come enjoy these discounted appetizers and weekday drink specials!
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this post, please let us know by commenting below.